[aur-general] About BURG packages

Cédric Girard girard.cedric at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:12:45 CET 2010

If nothing has been done since June, what is the urge? You can write an
email and wait one more week.

I also agree with the fact that not everyone do read the forum. I personally
don't.

--
Cedric Girard
Sent from my phone, sorry for the top-posting.
écrit :
> Am 24.11.2010 13:55, schrieb Lukas Fleischer:
>> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 02:37:52PM +0200, H.Gökhan SARI wrote:
>>> Main burg package (which is burg-bzr,
>>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33382) is not orphaned and not
>>> updated since July 16, although package is flagged as out-of-date and a
>>> better PKGBUILD is suggested in comments. And I think it's nonsense
adopting
>>> burg-themes (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38066) due to
it's