[aur-general] delete requests

Joao Cordeiro jlcordeiro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:03:57 CET 2010

gnome-mount-lite [1]
gnome-disk-utility replaces it

mpich [2] and mpich2 [3] are the same. First one is outdated but probably
has better naming. 1 should be deleted OR adopted by 2 maintainer (so that 2
can be removed)

xautoclick-latest [4]
should be removed because it is a dupe of xautoclick [5] (that was
orphaned). I asked its maintainer to adopt the original package and update
it. It was not updated yet.

bargraph [6]
I may be wrong but I believe this simply disappeared from the face of the
internet. It has no packages dependents on it and may as well be deleted
from aur too.

programmers-dvorak [7]
same as programmer-dvorak-console-map [8] but outdated and orphaned.

Thanks in advance