[aur-general] crafty and xfce4-volstatus-icon up for adoptions

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Nov 25 14:49:17 CET 2010

Hi,

I no longer wish to maintain these packages in [community] so they are
up for adoption.  I will move them to the AUR in one week if no TU lets
me know that they want to maintain them.

crafty: A chess engine.  The latest release gives heaps of compiler
issues and my chess skills do not warrant playing against this so my
motivation to fix is minimal...

xfce4-valstatus-icon: Needs its source located.  The link on its project
page is dead and a _very_ brief search did not turn up anything.

Allan