[aur-general] kdemod* packages

Peter Lewis plewis at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Nov 26 12:00:42 CET 2010

On Friday 26 November 2010 10:53:47 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> On 26 November 2010 11:49, Peter Lewis <plewis at aur.archlinux.org> wrote:
> > Oh right... I just *actually* followed your link, and it seems that the
> > vast majority of the kdemod packages have been removed anyway.
>
> I remember your previous mail and, given that people were agree some
> months ago, I removed those packages (a couple of plasmoids).

Cool.

BTW, what is apr-util-iodbc [1] to do with KDEmod? There doesn't seem to be
anything KDE related in the PKGBUILD (not that I'm familiar with it).

oxygen-color-icons just seems to be a bunch of oxygen style icons, not related
to KDEmod specifically (e.g. icons for other apps and devices are in there).
Are these icons present somewhere else or provided elsewhere? There doesn't
seem any harm in keeping this.

Pete.