[aur-general] Delete request

翁学天 wengxt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 14:30:51 CET 2010

Yes, and please delete fcitx-config-hg too.

I'm not sure about what to do about fcitx4vim, but actually the patch
introduced in that package has been merge to the upstream. If it doesn't
matter fcitx4vim can be deleted as well.

And I'll contact the maintainer of fcitx-config-hg, and tell him about the
rename.

Thanks :)