[aur-general] TU Application: Dave Reisner

Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227) ghost1227 at archlinux.us
Tue Nov 30 02:11:51 CET 2010

I spoke to Dave today. I've known him for quite a while on IRC and have
found
him to be knowledgeable and helpful. Given how crazy my life has been
lately,
I'm more than willing to turn over some of my packages to him, and believe
he
will be a great asset to the team. If Ionut hadn't agreed to sponsor him, I
would
have been more than happy to do so.