[aur-general] TU Application: Dave Reisner

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Tue Nov 30 06:12:28 CET 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:24:44PM -0600, Thomas Dziedzic wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Christopher Brannon
> <chris at the-brannons.com> wrote:
> > Dave Reisner <d at falconindy.com> writes:
> >
> >> Please consider this my application to become a Trusted User. My name is
> >> Dave Reisner, and I'm 27 years old,
> >
> > As far as I can tell, you are strongly self-motivated.  I admire that
> > quality.  You also have name-recognition in the community.
> > You would make an excellent addition to the team.
> > Good luck!
> >
> > -- Chris
> >

> I also remember his nick from IRC, +1 from me.
>
> I do have a question out of curiosity though, do you have a specific
> path in my you would like to take? or nothing specific in mind?
>
> P.S. "keep doin' what you're doin'"
>
> Cheers!

Beyond what I outlined in my app, I didn't have anything explicit in
mind. I'm extremely curious to take a peek at the infrastructure of the
repos and see how they're maintained. Given enough time in an
environment, I'm the kind of personality that usually finds a way to
streamline tasks or improve the already in place tools.

Dave