[aur-general] arduino cleanup

PyroPeter abi1789 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 30 19:45:52 CET 2010

On 11/30/2010 02:56 AM, Ray Rashif wrote:
> Wow. The last time I used my Duemilanove, there were no such issues.
> Probably because the package used the internal avrdude.

I also use a Duemillanove, but I had to press the reset button every
time I uploaded a sketch. Using an avrdude from their SVN solved
the problem.

> Anyway, +1. Call the patched arduino 'arduino-syslibs' with the
> description including "(uses system avrdude)".

As I found your description hard to understand, I used a different one:
"Arduino SDK (depends on external avrdude and librxtx)"
The description of my arduino PKGBUILD would then be:
"Arduino SDK (includes patched avrdude and librxtx)"
--
freenode/pyropeter                          "12:50 - Ich drücke Return."