[aur-general] arduino cleanup

PyroPeter abi1789 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 30 19:53:58 CET 2010

On 11/30/2010 03:03 AM, Ray Rashif wrote:
> On 30 November 2010 09:56, Ray Rashif<schiv at archlinux.org>  wrote:
>> Wow. The last time I used my Duemilanove, there were no such issues.
>> Probably because the package used the internal avrdude.
>>
>> Anyway, +1. Call the patched arduino 'arduino-syslibs' with the
>> description including "(uses system avrdude)".
>
> Sorry, forgot to mention:
>
> Ask the arduino maintainer to incorporate your changes. It will not
> be disowned unless you've sent him an e-mail without any response.

His last action (comment/update) concerning the package was at the 15th
of September, and there were loads of bug reports since then.
I also posted a link to this thread in the comments of arduino
and arduino64.

But this all should not hinder you from deleting arduino-pyro
and arduino64-updated.

--
freenode/pyropeter                          "12:50 - Ich drücke Return."