[aur-general] Proposal: Mass AUR Cleanup

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 21:42:39 EDT 2010

On Sun 03 Oct 2010 19:54 +0200, Jakob Gruber wrote:
> I've just created a new proposal concerning the orphaning of all packages
> marked 'out of date' which have not been updated (or submitted) since before
> January 1st, 2009. For details, see the actual proposal text.
>
> The voting period ends on October 10th, please cast your votes!

I think that you forgot the discussion period for this proposal. So I
believe that you will need to restart a vote after a proper discussion
period. Please send the text of the proposal to this list to initiate
that discussion.

Many thanks. Sorry for the bureaucracy - but that is how things have
been mandated.