[aur-general] Changing email address for account on AUR

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Oct 14 10:40:11 EDT 2010

I've just inherited the arch-haskell AUR account from Don, and
yesterday I did two things:

• Changed the email address associated with the account
• Changed the password for the account

I managed to fail with both:

• I misspelt the email address, it should have been
magnus+arch-haskell at therning.org
• I failed in copy-pasting the correct password into the encrypted
file where I keep credentials related to arch-haskell

Any chance I can get any help sorting this out?

/M

--
Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org