[aur-general] Greetings from Alibloke

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Sat Oct 16 04:31:56 EDT 2010

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:09:54 +0200
David Adler <david.jo.adler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Alasdair Haswell wrote:
> > Hello,

<snip>
> > I'm also looking at updating the
> > meanwhile library, it looks to have been out of date for some years
> > now. I've emailed the maintainer with no response - how would I go
> > about taking over this package?
> >
> Send an orphan request to this list, containing the link to
> the package. One of the TUs will orphan it if applicable.
>
> > Regards,
> > Ali.
> >
> best,
> david

Hello,
as the package was uploaded on 15 Dec 2005 and there never was an
update and his second package kscope was last updated in 2007, both
would have been orphaned anyway when Jakob started with the final
orphaning list, so I orphaned both without a second request.

Regards
Thorsten
--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4