[aur-general] Proposal: Mass AUR Cleanup (Discussion Period)

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Mon Oct 18 10:10:59 EDT 2010

Am 10.10.2010 13:46, schrieb Jakob Gruber:
>  On 10/04/2010 11:18 AM, Jakob Gruber wrote:
>> I'm posting the full text of the proposal below. It has been altered from the original text
>> to incorporate Xynes idea of adding the 'last maintainer activity rule.
>>
>> Sorry for making you guys vote twice.
>>
>> This marks the beginning of the discussion period.
>
> The discussion period has ended, please cast your votes.

Hello,

as someone already may have noticed, the voting period for Jakob's
proposal about mass orphaning AUR packages is over. We had 22 votes
with two abstains and 20 "yes"-votes.

I am not sure if Jakob's "detection of candidates"-script can be used to
automatically orphan the packages. If there is no autmatical way, we should
find a way so that this has not to be done by one person. Suggestions?

Regards Stefan