[aur-general] openjdk dev packages.

Peter Lewis plewis at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Oct 19 16:08:40 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

There's currently a very out of date openjdk development version package here:

It's also currently orphaned and doesn't build any more. However, there's
quite a lot of information in there and though it would probably normally be
deleted for being very out of date, orphaned and no longer building on a
current system, I don't want to delete it due to the work that's obviously
gone into it. This would probably have to be redone if and when someone wanted
an openjdk development package.

It should be probably renamed openjdk-dev and given some love... does anyone
who knows more about building Java fancy taking it under their wing?
Otherwise, I suppose that we can just leave it orphaned for such a time as
someone does...

Cheers,

Pete.