[aur-general] Libreoffice in AUR

karl captainhaggy at i2pmail.org
Wed Oct 20 10:16:23 EDT 2010

On 13:49 Wed 20 Oct     , Allan McRae wrote:
> On 20/10/10 23:47, Heiko Baums wrote:
> >So I'd like to see LibreOffice in [extra] besides OpenOffice. I think
> >LibreOffice is or will soon be too important to just have it in AUR or
> >[community].
>
> Wow...  that was fast:
>
> > pacman -Si libreoffice
> Repository     : extra
> Name           : libreoffice
> Version        : 3.2.99.2-1

The version in extra is the libreoffice alpha. That version isn't compatible to the libreoffice language packs.
In the AUR is libreoffice-bin, it's the libreoffice beta and compatible to the also provided language packs of libre office.
It would of cause be nice, to see the beta + the language packs in the AUR.

Best regards,

Karl