[aur-general] Request for Removal: python2-oggconvert

Andrew M. Kluger AndyKluger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:52:30 EDT 2010

I apologize if I'm doing something wrong, I'm uncomfortable with mailing
lists.

I submitted an AUR pkgbuild for python2-oggconvert, but it is no longer
necessary since the oggconvert maintainer updated to account for the python
upgrade. I couldn't find any information on the AUR site or the arch wiki on
how to remove a package I've uploaded, but yugrotavele suggested the best
way would be to subscribe to this mailing list then send an email to
everyone asking for someone else to delete the package.

Will someone please kill that package for me?
And will someone tell me if there's a better way to do this, for future
reference?

Thanks for any help,
Andy