[aur-general] [google-talkplugin] How to build an older version of openssl

Ionuț Bîru ibiru at archlinux.org
Fri Oct 29 09:28:16 EDT 2010

On 10/27/2010 09:34 PM, Denis A. Altoé Falqueto wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Ionuț Bîru<ibiru at archlinux.org>  wrote:
>> want to paste your PKGBUILD to look at it?
>
> I did, it's in the original mail :) But here it is, to save time:
> http://pastebin.com/04xsippr. If you change lines 37 and 39, appending
> linux32 at the start of the lines, it will generate ELF32 libraries.
> The depends and makedepends arrays are not quite right, but I'll try
> to run namecap on it when I have some time.

sorry for the late reply. I was thinking you used the lib32-openssl as
model but my assumption was wrong.

lib32-openssl has this for configure:
./Configure linux-elf --prefix=/usr --openssldir=/etc/ssl --libdir=lib32 etc

note the linux-elf option. that is important.

http://pastebin.com/aUS7MBNH

--
Ionuț