[aur-general] Partially Inactive again

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Thu Sep 9 14:52:44 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

Since I am moving and I was doing my builds on my office through
pkgbuild.com server (which is down from far 2 weeks) I've tried to do
the rebuilds at my new home and my 3g phone connection.

Of course, hdspa have their limitants and I can't upload or download
quick or without issues in most of cases.

I am getting a new connection from home, but they will install it
until end of this September :/. So if pkgbuild.com server came back, I
will update of course from home, but from now, I am needing some help,
please feel free to update packages that I maintain and rebuilt them,
I have some of them rebuilt, but I cannot upload them because of this
network issue.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net