[aur-general] mupdf and apvlv

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Thu Sep 9 16:44:48 EDT 2010

Am 09.09.2010 22:15, schrieb Ionuț Bîru:
> On 09/09/2010 11:12 PM, Stefan Husmann wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to move mupdf to [community] and drop maintenance of apvlv
>> instead. Are there objections against the first issue, and does
>> somebody want to take apvlv?
>>
>> Regards Stefan
>
> any particular reason for dropping apvlv? is it broken?

There is a bug report about it, but I cannot reproduce the problem. Actually,
the author does not do any feature updates right now and asks for bug
reports on the home page since 0.0.9.6 or so, and now there is 0.0.9.7 for
quite a long time. Obviously he gets no bug reports.

But i do not use it really, and so I would like to hand it to someone who does.

Regards Stefan