[aur-general] Why is aur.archlinux.org so slow? :(

Ray Rashif schiv at archlinux.org
Fri Sep 10 09:27:30 EDT 2010

On 10 September 2010 19:30, Nathan Wayde <kumyco at konnichi.com> wrote:
> oh, that makes sense. for a minute there i thought you were talking about
> the AUR.

The mention of "aur.archlinux.org" was rather misleading. At first
glance I thought it was about the AUR too. When I noticed the use of
"package to" rather than "package in", I realised it's actually
refering to the alias for sigurd.archlinux.org, the [community]
machine. It's normal for anyone other than a TU to have misunderstood.