[aur-general] nini package

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Tue Sep 14 15:21:02 EDT 2010

On 2010-09-14 14:39 -0400 (37:2)
Gonzalo Seguel wrote:

> hi, i have a little problem with nini package
> this package is a makedepend of a package that i adopted, smuxi, but the
> nini package actually be broken, this subject was notificated to the
> pkgbuild mantainter, directly in the aur page, marked this package as
> not up to date, and your personal e-mail, without any response.
> a user provided in the coments of nini package, a src.tar.gz that works
> fine
>
> can you mark as orphaned the nini package, for adopt it and update the
> pkgbuild
>
> thanks

Orphaned: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21389

Please provide a link next time.

While reviewing the request, I noticed that Sacro hasn't been active in at
least a year. I've orphaned those packages which had comments requesting an
update (usually with specific suggestions). The others had no comments and were
not flagged out-of-date. so I've left them for now.