[aur-general] Flashplugin packages removal

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Thu Sep 16 04:00:06 EDT 2010

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:11:58 +0530
"KESHAV P.R." <skodabenz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the following packages have to be removed from AUR :-
>
> flashplugin-universal            -
Done
> lib32-flashplugin-prerelease  -
Done.
> lib32-flashplugin                  -
For now it will be kept, it doesn't use ndispluginwrapper.
> flashplugin-native64             -
The old stable 64bit release, will be removed when we have it back in
the repo.
> flashplugin-dev                    -
Done, uploaded, never touched again.

> The lib32 plugins are present in multilib repo (using
> nspluginwrapper). A new native x86_64 flashplugin preview has been
> released in Adobe labs and available through flashplugin-prerelease
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32072 which replaces
> flashplugin-native64. ALl these packages have many votes though.
>
> Regards.
>
> Keshav

Thank you for the list, however as this was just a prerelease yesterday
does two stable ones will be kept for now, as they are no real
duplicates of what's currently in the repositories.

--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4