[aur-general] Move network-ups-tools to AUR

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Fri Sep 17 13:44:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

network-ups-tools is long orphaned and since the version bump I did in
spring we have an open ticket[1] not one of us could fix. I asked Roman
who once maintained it, but he said he could not "provide any useful
opinion here".

So from my point of view, we can't do something about it, no one of us
uses this software so it's better to give it to the AUR where people
with the hardware can do something about it.

Your opinion please.

Thorsten
[1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19351
--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4