[aur-general] AUR - 'kernel26' search results

Peter Lewis pete at muddygoat.org
Sun Sep 19 04:30:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 19 September 2010 at 08:20 Det wrote:
> Hi, all of you nice people right there!

:-)

> Just paddled through 'kernel26' search results in AUR and
> obsolete/delete results with google and here's what I found (there's a
> lot more left, though)

Thanks!

> - all this stuff is left by people asking for
> the removal of the package in either the comment section or the
> pkgdesc, unaware of the AUR Mailing List or the IRC channel. Maybe
> there just should be a simple *remove* button:

I agree, and I've been working on this - sent a few patches to aur-dev and I
plan to do more too.

> akonadi-caldav-svn: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34613

This code has recently been merged into the main SVN and is no longer in
playground:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=127047028903012&w=2

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdepim/runtime/resources/

I'm not sure what release it will make it into though, but I doubt it can be
built without the rest of KDE-PIM from trunk. Those not using trunk can always
use KCalDAV instead: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35055

Cheers,

Pete.