[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] The "Great Python Rebuild of 2010" begins

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sun Sep 19 10:12:14 EDT 2010

On 11/09/10 01:10, Allan McRae wrote:
> Anyway, the current status is, 1 package remaining for [core] and 69
> remaining for [extra]. There are a few packages flagged as having issues
> with the transition, so I will spend my time fixing those.

We are down to:
[core] - 1 package
[extra] - 42 packages
[community] - 29 packages

Total: 72 packages

That is great work by the TUs in the past week to do all those rebuilds
in [community].

Can everyone please look at their dashboard and check which of their
packages need rebuilt.  I would like to move this to
[testing]/[community-testing] in the next week or so.

Allan