[aur-general] Orphaning request - chromium-beta and clamav-devel

Det nimetonmaili at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:11:15 EDT 2010

On 9/23/10, Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:
>Did you send a private e-mail to the maintainer?
Not before now.

>And you should only ask for orphaning if you really want to adopt and
>maintain this package as you told the current maintainer to do so in
>the AUR comments.
Well, I wasn't thinking of adopting anything but bumping at least
chrome-beta when there's an update available until an active
maintainer would take my place.

> Btw., last update of chromium-beta was 15 Sep 2010, one week ago.
> So the maintainer seems to be active.
No, it was me who did that.

> And what do you want with a Rapidshare download in a PKGBUILD?
In a PKGBUILD? If you meant that why did I upload a single PKGBUILD to
Rapidshare, you should know that I uploaded the whole tarball
(including the .install file, desktop file, etc.)

     Thanks for your time,
     Det