[aur-general] Orphaning request - chromium-beta and clamav-devel

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Thu Sep 23 18:17:39 EDT 2010

Am Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:24:12 -0500
schrieb Brad Fanella <bradfanella at archlinux.us>:

> > Btw., it also happens every now and then that it takes some weeks
> > until a package in [core] and [extra] is updated even if it's
> > flagged as out-of-date. And there's no problem with that.
>
> Sorry, that was my fail attempt at a joke. :-P

In fact I understood the joke. Now I have to say that this wasn't
directed at you (personally). I knew, I'd better had kept my original
allusion to Det. ;-)

Originally I wanted to ask rhetorically if he requests orphaning such
packages from [core] and [extra], too, or what he does, if they aren't
updated within 2 hours. :-p

Heiko