[aur-general] Orphaning request - chromium-beta and clamav-devel

Det nimetonmaili at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:28:26 EDT 2010

Great,

So back to the basics:

1) My intentions were _never_ to send an orphan request of a package
that hasn't been updated in 2 to 3 hours. The person who came up with
that is at least as silly as I was.

2) Funny. I'm not going to send an orhpan request to an official
package after I see it's out of date. Perhaps I would also call the
president of USA every time a flu has been spotted in my country in
case it possibly spread to USA and killed every people there?

3) Yes, for chrissake, I _do_ realize that when I disowned the package
I "gave up my rights" or in whatever way you wanna phrase it. No need
to say that on every other mail. And I should've never sent the first
mail in the first place.

4) As it turns out, JerichoKru was not the kinda maintainer I thought
he might be so this whole talk about the correct orhpan/maintenance
philosophy no longer necessary. I really don't think there's anything
here that hasn't or needs to be mentioned. I don't even use the
package so I don't really care about its future anymore. It's up to
JerichoKru and its future maintainers

    Thanks for your time,
    Det