[aur-general] Reflector

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:56:56 EDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> wrote:

>> > Indirectly comparing it to a dead body. But hey, if you bury excrement in your
>> > back yard, who am I to judge you? At least it's not as bad as what Kaiting does
>> > in his back yard.
>> >
>> Ah. I seem to lack some cultural context here =)
>
> Indeed. We should start a poll:
>
> 1) What is your current geographical location?
> 2) What do people typically bury in their back yards?
> 3) Is it illegal?
>

> I'll go first:
> 1) Slobovia
> 2) bodies
> 3) depends on the bodies

I'll go next then:-
1) Malaysia
2) Urban houses typically renovate all the way to the limit, hence no
backyard in my house (or any of my neighbours). Those who do have such
typically bury manure or the like for fertilizer.
3) The law is a fluid thing out here. Can you afford to pay the
necessary people?

> p.s. Please stop CC'ing me replies. It just sends duplicate messages to other
> folders.

Sorry about that, gmail doesn't like MLs....