[aur-general] smarch's scripts

Christophe Chapuis chris.chapuis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:01:43 EDT 2011

zpacman (for example) is included in the archive that comes with the
PKGBUILD. It's a shell script, so there's nothing to build or retrieve,
therefore it just installs it where it should.

However, you're right, that's not the way a PKGBUILD is supposed to work: it
should retrieve the zpacman shell script from its source, not provide a
mysterious copy.

Cheers,
Tofe