[aur-general] Package Removal Request: yajl-ruby, redcloth

talki walki lolilolicon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:10:09 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 8:57 PM, talki walki <lolilolicon at gmail.com> wrote:
>    ruby-sqlite3: http://rubygems.org/gems/sqlite3
>    sqlite3-ruby: http://rubygems.org/gems/sqlite3-ruby
>
> I don't think these two gems are the same one.

Sorry for double posting again... For the sake of completeness: I
checked the AUR comments of ruby-sqlite3 and found this:

> 'sqlite3-ruby' is now an empty placeholder gem that depends on 'sqlite3'.

Nevertheless, I still believe a gem named `foo-ruby' can be completely
different from a gem named `foo'. The convention should not make an
exception just for gems with a -ruby suffix.