[aur-general] Leave of absence

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 01:48:29 EDT 2011

I will be unavailable for a few days next week. Last year I had a surgery
which left my left vocal chord paralyzed. Unfortunately my vocal chord has
not healed and I am going to have to get a silicone implant in my voice box
so that I can talk again. My surgery is on Monday the 25th and I will be
resting up for a few days afterward before resuming regular TU work.

As for my fellow TUs, if my packages are out of date please feel free to
update them, but I will be back soon!

If you are interested here is a link describing the procedure:

http://www.evmsent.org/uvfi_treat.asp

-Thomas S Hatch
-Arch Linux Trusted User