[aur-general] Leave of absence

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Sun Apr 24 10:35:41 EDT 2011

Thomas S Hatch wrote:

> Thanks guys!
> And no Xyne, I will have to buy my own ice cream :)

Well then, on your list of "things I need", right after the silicone implant, write down "an HMO with an ice cream plan". Surely lying there going "mmmmmmmm" while eating delicious ice cream is a great way to evaluate the success of the procedure. ;)

In other news, this weeks ice cream rations will be 30 g per party member. High-ranking party members will even receive frozen ice cream.

Rest well and return strong to the glorious revolution, Comrade Hatch!