[aur-general] Aurphan in community

keenerd keenerd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 21:49:57 EDT 2011

I would like to move Aurphan into community.  I've added a number of
features to it lately, and it has become an automated means of
answering "what can I do to help Arch", parsing and summarizing the
todo list, the bugtracker and the orphans.  The one random dev I've
asked seems cool with it, however he thought a wider consensus should
be found.  It has enough votes but....

Aurphan could be considered an AUR helper.  By default it searches the
AUR for AUR packages you already have installed.  It does not download
anything.

I will change it so the default behavior does not search the AUR.
(New default would display the --help)  I won't change the name, on
account of it being cute.

aur page: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43726
project page: http://kmkeen.com/aurphan/

-Kyle