[aur-general] Request for deletion of nvidia-fbcondecor3 package

Wu Ying Ren keitaroh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:46:17 EDT 2011

Hi!

I'm wuyingren,  current maintainer of nvidia-fbcondecor aur package.  Today,
I uploaded a package named nvidia-fbcondecor3 because I thought cyberpatrol
was going to maintain two packages for kernel-fbcondecor (one for 2.6 and
another for 3.0 kernel branches).

cyberpatrol told me that he is not going to maintain kernel26-fbcondecor
package anymore, so nvidia-fbcondecor3 is a duplicated package. I will
upgrade the original nvidia-fbcondecor as suggested by him on the package
comments so nvidia-fbcondecor3 should be removed.

Wu Ying Ren 死

- "El alma que hablar puede con los ojos también puede besar con la mirada."
- Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer