[aur-general] Removal Request

Peter Lewis plewis at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Aug 14 13:40:51 EDT 2011

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011, gadget3000 wrote:
> theforgottenserver-svn (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21881) The
> svn repository is no longer available to the public (Source:
> http://otland.net/f55/moved-private-subversion-11833/). There used to be a
> public repository at "http://svn.otland.net/public/forgottenserver" but that
> no longer exists (Since February 2009 by looks of the forum post edit). 2
> votes and no maintainer.

I'm going to suggest leaving this in the AUR for now. You're right that the
development SVN server was made private, but there's still a public SVN server
where they upload releases, alphas, betas, etc.

http://otland.net/subversion.php?svn=public

Since there isn't currently any package for any of these non-bleeding-edge
versions, I think it makes sense to keep this PKGBUILD around until someone who
uses this wants to modify it to use the public SVN server.

You're doing a great job going through all these old AUR entries though -
thanks!

Pete.