[aur-general] Flash 10.1 and kernel26 packages

gadget3000 gadget3000 at msn.com
Mon Aug 15 11:38:02 EDT 2011

By the looks of it both flashplugins are used by devs for testing their
flash apps on older versions of flash. Neither are considered popular but
both have a use so I vote that they should stay.

As for the kernel26 packages I don't know how it worked in the past with
kernel24 packages but I think a month after the movement of linux from
testing to core seems a reasonable amount of time before deleting them.
Ultimately it's up to the TU's though.

Gadget3000