[aur-general] Flashplugin Duplicates

Axilleas P markeleas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:15:54 EDT 2011

The prerelease should be deleted in favor of beta, as stated by its
maintainer. See comments in flashplugin-beta.

Comment by: anish on Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:57:37 +0000

    @renan_freitas None, but this package will eventually be deleted
in favour of flashplugin-beta

Comment by: renan_freitas on Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:56:23 +0000

    What is the difference between this, and
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47230 (flashplugin-beta )

--
(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.