[aur-general] TU Resignation

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Wed Aug 31 04:44:03 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 09:11:30PM -0400, Loui Chang wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I haven't been very involved with the AUR for a long while, and I don't
> really see that changing much. Since I only have a few packages I think
> it's time for me to resign as a TU. I may still throw a few patches
> around if I find the time. I've asked Lukas Fleischer to assume my duty
> of adding new TUs.

Yeah, the Wiki has already been updated [1]. Of course, I will continue
to maintain the AUR, also.

> It was a pleasure to work with you folks. See you around!
>
> My former packages which I've recently disowned:
> esmtp
> libesmtp (dependency of balsa, collectd, and esmtp)
> mhwaveedit
> oldstand-font
> tig

I adopted esmtp, libesmtp and tig already :)

> Cheers.

Thanks for your great work on the AUR! I remember very well when I
submitted my first patch to aur-dev - and when you sponsored my TU
application some weeks later. Hard to believe that almost one year has
passed...

Anyway, all the best for the future!

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trusted_Users