[aur-general] Remove perl-test-shared-fork

Christian Sturm reezer at reezer.org
Thu Dec 1 04:55:56 EST 2011

(Forgive me if this message arrives twice)

I am the maintainer of perl-test-shared-fork and request its
removal.

URL of perl-test-shared-fork:

When I created the package I accidentally added a dash in the
shared-fork part of the package name. This Perl module however
is called Test::SharedFork, so the name is wrong. I added this
package as a dependency for perl-test-tcp, which now depends on
the correctly named module, so the removal should not break
anything. The votes could be merged with perl-test-sharedfork.

URL of the correctly named perl-test-sharedfork: