[aur-general] Christmas cleanup of [community]

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 10:07:58 EST 2011

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 7:54 AM, Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, we'll leave lxde, ibus and packages that are dependencies, make
> dependencies or optional dependencies for packages in core, extra,
> multilib or community, then.
> Thanks for pointing this out.
>
> A correction for the historical facts above, btw: Robert Plot was born
> in 1640, not 1960, sorry for the confusion (that must surely have
> arised :P).
>
> Looking forward to the cleanup.
>
> - Alexander

I think we need to start a wiki by listing out all the orphans in
community, and listing which ones we should move because of depends.
We can start of with a list of unsorted, and then move them into 2
categories, orphans that are not dependencies and orphans which are
dependencies, and then we can slowly mark each one off as soon as they
get adopted.

What do you think?