[aur-general] Christmas cleanup of [community]

Emiliano Vavassori syntaxerrormmm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:47:46 EST 2011

Il giorno 14/dic/2011, alle ore 13:55, Alexander Rødseth ha scritto:
> Feel free to adopt the packages when they enter AUR or consider
> applying to become a TU to maintain packages in community.

Thanks. As I said, I would be a pleasure to be a TU but I'm pretty sure I cannot cope with the task for timing/knowledge issues.

> "Reserving" packages on AUR is hard to do, as anyone can adopt them
> once they are orphans, but I can send an e-mail once they are moved
> over.

No need to, I'm following the present ML so it should be visible when package will be moved to unsupported.

Thanks, regards,
Emiliano Giovanni Vavassori - syntaxerrormmm at gmail.com
Web - http://syntaxerrormmm.is-a-geek.net/
Blog - http://syntaxerrormmm.blogspot.com/