[aur-general] Removal request

Alexander Rødseth rodseth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:20:21 EST 2011

Hi,

I've discussed the matter with other TU's. Here's one way we can handle this:
- If a package appears on AUR that has direct links to
commercial/abandonware/warez, send an e-mail to this mailinglist.
- A TU will then promptly adopt the package in question, remove the
direct link and then leave it as an orphan for anyone to pick up.

This method is balanced, as it administers a tiny punishment for a
tiny offence. I think it will work.

If there are no loud cries of injustice, I'll perform this procedure
on the four abovementioned packages in one of the following days.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander Rødseth