[aur-general] Deletion request: alot

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Thu Dec 15 07:09:16 EST 2011

Quoting Mark Foxwell (2011-12-15 12:14:29)
>Hi,
>
>I am the maintainer of alot. I started the package when it was only
>released through git. I didn't realise that they've started proper
>releases - I will update the package.
>
>tbh I'm only interested in running the git version, but now hollunder
>has uploaded alot-git, am I to give up maintenance of git version?
>
>Seems to make sense that I maintain it since I also maintain notmuch-git
>and python-urwid-git which are two of the main dependencies. Is there
>any policy on this?
>
>Kind Regards,
>
>Mark

I don't think there's a policy. I'd be glad if you could maintain the
git version or both even. My current git package works fine as far as I
can tell, I'll orphan it so you can just take over.
I have enough to do with the 70 other packages I maintain, I wrote the
alot-git PKGBUILD more out of necessity (proper name, need to switch
branches).

Regards,
Philipp