[aur-general] About PKGBUILD of the automatic nightly builds

郑文辉(Techlive Zheng) techlivezheng at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:40:57 EST 2011

Recently,I was attracted by the songbird and nightingage media player
based on Mozilla Tech.And I noticed these to nightly build PKGBUILD in
AUR whose pkgver is part of a shell command string,and I want to do
something to make that pkgver recognised by the AUR interface.

Anyone who can tell me how to write a automatic nightly build
PKGBUILD?Or,is there any standard on nightly build PKGBUILD?

Thanks!

bin32-songbird-nightly:https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44366
songbird-nightly-bin:https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32932