[aur-general] Package Merge Request: magicseteditor-xyz-mod ->magicseteditor

Sapphira Armageddos shadowkyogre at aim.com
Tue Dec 20 01:17:38 EST 2011

URLs for the packages to be merged:
magicseteditor-xyz-mod (to be merged into the new package):
magicseteditor (to be kept): https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=55117

Reason:
It was requested that I built a vanilla package for magicseteditor. I
took this a step further and moved the games support into separate
packages so users can choose which games they want magicseteditor to
support. I would also like to keep the comments from the previous
package since they are relevant to correcting my previous PKGBUILDs and
have a notification for people who aren't subscribed to the mailing list
regarding the updates.