[aur-general] duplicate

Andres Perera 839273 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 20:24:24 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Nathan Owens <ndowens.aur at gmail.com> wrote:
> It appears that my package of fossil-scm
> is the same as https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44774
> mine has been around longer and only difference I see in the the later
> package from lavandero is that he/she added
> "make -j1 bld bld/headers"

- Your package uses an HTML file instead of a plain text license
- The LICENSE is included in the source distribution
- Because make -j1 bld/bldheaders wasn't present, your package had a race
  condition when building with parallel jobs (this has been fixed upstream)
- "fossil" is the upstream name, not fossil-scm
- If you check the AUR comments, I cover all of dis and offer my pkg to you or
  whoever is willing (and fossil-scm gets scrapped)