[aur-general] Unactive user

François Boulogne boulogne.f at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:24:40 EST 2011

Hello,

I found that the package [1] is out of date and in the mean time, I
realized the maintainer is not really active. I sent him an email
several days ago, no answer.

I think some packages should be removed, especially beta ones, or
packages like [2] (the title does not respect the aur policy)

Another point: [3] is marked as a dev package (which is the last stable
version) and [4] is titled as a stable version which is out of date.

Well, many things should be cleaned up.

Cheers.

[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28835   deja-dup
[2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35144   deja-dup-new
[3] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43709   gwibber-dev
<http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24544>

<http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24544>

--
François Boulogne.
Membre de l'April - Promouvoir et défendre le Logiciel Libre -

Un jour, ils sauront qu'il existe un univers libre.
http://sciunto.wordpress.com/