[aur-general] replying-on-thread issues (was AUR & Copyright)

Nicky726 nicky726 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 08:49:04 EST 2011

Dne pondělí 07 února 2011 10:35:19 jste napsal(a):
> On 02/07/11 04:06, Nicky726 wrote:
> > Angel Velasquez wrote:
> >> Why you didn't reply on the thread ? :S now this thread is splitted
> >> without reason
> >
> > Sorry, Re: somehow slipped out from Subject line. :-(
> > Nicky
>
> Actually, I think your e-mail client is misconfigured/broken somehow;
> let's debug.  It looks like none of the messages you've sent on the Arch
> lists have stayed on-thread.  Looking in the headers, the message you
> are replying to here says

> and your header does not match this value in In-Reply-To (as successful
> replies do), and rather says

> .
>
> (Which indicates your client does think it is sending a reply of some
> sort, not just a new message.)
>
> Your User-Agent claims to be User-Agent: KMail/1.13.6
> (Linux/2.6.37-ARCH; KDE/4.6.0; x86_64; ; ), and this appears to have
> happened for you on the Arch list with your earlier versions of KMail
> too.  I   I don't remember seeing this particular issue before; any idea
> (Nicky or anyone) what's wrong?
>
> -Isaac

Could that be that I get Arch's mailing lists as diggests and reply to them in
the client and copy the subject of the particular message. Am I supposed to do
it in a different way? (Possibly with keeping the messages delivered in a
digest, not every separetely).
Now as this is a reply to a directly delivered message, it should fit
correctly. I didn't touch the subject field in this case at all.
Btw, thax you're trying to debug my issues.

Nicky

--
Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got