[aur-general] tenshi

Florian Pritz bluewind at server-speed.net
Sat Jan 1 14:37:28 EST 2011

I noticed tenshi [1] hasn't been updated for quite a while and I'd like
to maintain it (and perl-io-bufferedselect which is a dependency in
newer versions and not yet in AUR/repos) in community if 1) the current
maintainer is okay with that and 2) three TUs agree because it sadly
doesn't satisfy the 10 votes or 1% usage rule.

I've got a working PKGBUILD for 0.12 and I'm already using it on my
systems. In case I can't move it to community I'll publish that later.

CC'ing the current maintainer (Ryan).

Florian Pritz -- {flo,bluewind}@server-speed.net